1. MUST YOU BECOME AN INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATE WITH LIMITLESS TO PURCHASE A ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE WITH MCA MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA?
Answer: No, in fact, we have millions of members who rather use the services other than becoming an agent and earn money.
2. IS THE MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA MEMBERSHIP PLAN CONNECTED TO CAR INSURANCE?
Answer: Absolutely not! MCA is a benefits package for motorist in need of emergency road service.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO ARRIVE IN THE MAIL?
Answer: Depending on where you live, we ship from Oklahoma. It will take approximately between 7 – 10 days.
4. CAN MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA SERVICES BE PURCHASED OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES & CANADA?
Answer: Currently, MCA services are not offered internationally.
5. HOW OLD MUST I BE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN MCA’S INDEPENDENT ASSOCIATES PROGRAM?
Answer: You must be 18 years or older.
6. HOW MANY CARS ARE COVERED UNDER THE MEMBERSHIP?
Answer: For whichever vehicle you operate, as the cardholder, you are covered.
7. CAN I USE THE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICE FEATURES IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE?
Answer: You must wait 24 hours after purchase, however, you can utilize the discounts and benefits immediately.
8. WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
Answer: You can cancel at anytime after 72 hours of purchase. Cancel within 30 days, you will receive 50% back from the initial purchase. Just click here to get in contact with someone who can assist you in this matter.
9. HOW TO CONTACT MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA THROUGH LIMITLESS?
Answer: Get back with the sales agent whom sent you to this page.
10. HOW LONG HAS MOTOR CLUB OF AMERICA BEEN OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC?
Answer: Since 1968, MCA started in Oklahoma, the service boast and have accumulated over 7,000,000 members over 30 years.