In this article, I show you how to join MCA Motor Club of America.
Once you’ve become a member, you will enjoy access to 24-hour roadside assistance, exclusive benefits and discounts.
Here is How to Join MCA Motor Club of America:
1. Go to TVCmatrix.com
The website mentioned above will take you to the associate page or corporate website of the company. Go to this page to check out the offer.
2. Choose an MCA Package Plan
You have three different plans to pick from as follows:
- Security ($9.95/m) – To get your automobile towed to the nearest auto facility, purchase the Security plan.
- Plus ($14.95/m) – Stranded? With Plus, you can have unlimited towing privileges for every unique incident.
- Total Security ($19.95/m) – For motorist who wants coverage that permits 100 miles per tow, go Total.
3. Fill out the short membership form
Since you will not be under contract, fewer details are needed for you to start enjoying the vast benefits MCA has consolidated for motorist. In 3-5 minutes, you will be on your way to having the best coverage in existence within the Motor Club industry.
4. Signup to become an associate (optional)
Along with purchasing an membership, you also have a choice to join the referral program and become an associate. Every single time someone decides to pickup one of our plans that you refer, you get paid between $40 – $90 per sale. Associates are paid every Friday direct deposit if a sale has been accumulated the past week.
5. Your membership card arrive the mail in 2 weeks
After becoming an officially paid member, your WellCard for service discounts, and MCA roadside assistance card should arrive in your mailbox from the U.S. Postal mail no less than 2 weeks after ordering.
In conclusion, MCA is the best Motor Club issued in the U.S. & Canada. With the unique service attached to their program, you no longer have to seek out road service, they’ll send it to your and all is needed is a membership that fits your budget.